H & R Agri-Power, Inc
The POWER to get you more.
- H & R Agri-Power, Inc
- 1700 Nashville Road
- Russellville, Kentucky 42276 US
- Phone: 270-726-4545
- Toll-Free: 800-264-2474
- Fax: 270-726-3841
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Saturday: 7:00 -12:00
H & R Implement Co, Inc was founded in 1959 by Dalton Hancock, and located in Hopkinsville, KY. The first contract the company held was with Minneapolis-Moline and Oliver. Mr. Hancock retired in the late seventies when Ross and Brenda Morgan bought the company. New Holland and Ford contracts were later added.
Agri-Power Inc was founded in 1990 by Wayne Hunt. The business began in Hoplinsville, KY by taking over a Case company store. Kubota and Bush Hog were quickly added. Agri-Power built and started a new dealership in Russelville, Kentucky in 1992.
H & R Agri-Power was formed in 1993 by the merger of H & R Implement Co, Inc and Agri-Power Inc. H & R Agri-Power added the Owensboro location in 1994. Then in December 2005 H & R Agri-Power acquired Bickett Equipment in Morganfield, Kentucky. In February 2006, the 5th location was added by acquiring Ford Richardson Inc of Mayfield. In June 2008 H & R also grew to our 6th location by acquiring Vergennes Equipment in Vergennes IL. This acquisition expanded our borders beyond Kentucky.